Wednesday 12 October 2011

My Date of Birth's Horroscope.

My Birthday Horoscope seemed to be accurate enough in my opinion. It says that I have a resolute attitude that can sometimes be interpreted as stubbornness. I find this true because I often find that when fighting for what I think is right people exclaim saying "Why must you be so stubborn!?" when in actuality I just can't stand to step down when I believe in something. My horoscope also said that I'm imaginative. I think that is very true because I come up with some of the oddest and most unique ideas. Other things it said that I found incredibly true were: Having the need for recognition, instictively comprehending issues, streong instincts, adventurous nature, desires freedom, communicates in a crystal clear manner, is sensitive to others and has a cynical wit.

I didn't find anything untrue. The personality aspect seemed right and I can't tell you about the future. Obviously.. I was surprised to find how true this seemed since most of the horoscopes I've read were super false.

I am happy I read this horoscope. It was pretty accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment